Robert Kennedy's United States History Class
Unit TWO Essay
Referring to the reading below (DO NOT USE OUTSIDE SOURCES), write 4-6 page paper, 12 font, 1.5 space, addressing the following question:
After evaluating the content from Units One and Two, describe how the American Revolution led to the factions between Hamilton and Jefferson. Be sure to identify the political significance of that rivalry.
- Here is an example of a paper written in Chicago style.
- Most of your paper will be citing the course website, click here to see how to footnote a website in Chicago style.
- Your paper must refer to at least six secondary sources from using Chicago Turabian from the following:
- Unit One Lectures
- Unit Two Lectures
- Suggested Readings
- ESSAY 1: The Founding Fathers: A Reform Caucus in Action
- ESSAY 2: A Kind of a Revolution
- ESSAY 3: Of Monarchs and Majorities: Thomas Paine's Problematic and Prescient Critique of US Constitution
Suggested Podcast: The Dual