Robert Kennedy's United States History Class
the course website for extra credit opportunities later in the semester.
Printable Course Units
June 28-July 18: Unit Two: Class and Political Reform
Immigration (no link yet in this format)
- Up Date Your Browser:
- NOTE: You may need to clear your “cookies” from your browser. Below are links for each available browser. I personally use Chrome and do not have problems (once my “cookies” are cleared). It is recommended however to have access to at least 2-3 different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer [IE is not recommended to use as your primary browser). If you are using a browser not listed below, please do a google search.
- How to clear your browser for each of the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer Explorer (only use as a backup)
- Two Packs of 3x5 Index Cards
- To take the exams in this course, you must download LockDown Browser Software
- LockDown Browser Software
- Lock Down Browser Tutorial
Welcome to Your HISTORY 1302 Summer III Course
From June 1-Aug 7.
Welcome to your Hist. 1302 course. I am your history instructor from South Texas College, Robert Sean Kennedy. It is an honor to go on a tour of American History from Reconstruction (1863-1877) to the Present Day with you all. This course will touch on many controversial and sensitive topics focusing on issues regarding race, gender, war, oppression, and the brave heroes and heroines who fought and struggled to actualize human rights and applied them to American ideals.
What to do Now?
- Print out the syllabus and orientation exam study guide. After that, read through the syllabus and view the five posted videos. (scroll down).
- When Blackboard is available on June 1st, there will be an orientation exam required due June 3rd.
- Any student successfully completing the exam by June 1st with a 100 percent will receive 10 percent extra credit toward Exam One.
- Do let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Print Out This Study Guide and Use It To Write Your Response To the Orientation Questions
When Blackboard Opens Up June 1st, You Will Have the Opportunity to Take the Orientation Exam Due June 3rd at 11:pm.
This is Your Opportunity to Work Ahead.