Robert Kennedy's United States History Class
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
LO II: Identify and discuss the role of the Supreme Court, the Congress, and the Executive in promoting the Civil Rights Movement.
Assigned Reading and Other Resources
- Mendez v. Westminster (NPR)
- Mendez v. Westminster (BBC)
- Brown v. Board
- 'Sweatt V. Painter': Nearly Forgotten, But Landmark Texas Integration Case
- Fifty Years After 'Brown v. Board of Education'
- History - Brown v. Board of Education Re-enactment
- Justice Thurgood Marshall Profile - Brown v. Board of Education