Robert Kennedy's United States History Class
Related Learning Blog
|Posted on October 21, 2014 at 11:35 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted on September 17, 2014 at 4:35 PM||comments (147)|
Respond to this post by referring to the material in MLA format in a post at least 250 words (one page) to no more than (500 words). Then you MUST respond to AT LEAST two other posts that contributes meaningful and sincerely to this VERY important conversation. This is an extra credit assignment that can earn you up to 2 percent extra credit toward the Mid Term. (note, if you still preparing for Exam One and Taking Sides, wait until you are done to complete this assignment) Due Sept. 26).
Your post must include the following:
- After viewing the material in the content, describe which "mindset" best describes you.
- Identify examples of how you are either mindset.
- Knowing that both mindsets are a choice (a perspective one can choose to cultivate or not) explain why you are choosing to stick with the one that best describes you or changing to a new one; why?
View the following content before replying:
- Fixed Mindset Flow Chart
- Students' View of Intelligence Can Help Grades
- Struggle For Smarts? How Eastern And Western Cultures Tackle Learning
- How to Change From a Fixed Mindset
- The Learning Myth: Why I'll Never Tell My Son He's Smart